Mostly for Phillipe Dubuc's one off collection at Simons last fall, peacock tights, pictures of tattoos, pictures of the sacred heart of Mary, and how to make a cummerbund.
1. That collection was a one off, it was super wonderful at that price point, and I wore my sweater into the ground.
2. Peacock tights, Bebaroque.co.uk. they're the best I've seen so far.
3. Tattoo pictures. well they're here.
4. Same I guess.
5. Cummerbunds are easy. your main pattern piece is a rectangle. make a second rectangle by slicing a copy of the first horizontally, spread to make pleats. notch the pleats. optional, triangles for the sides. add a belt like piece to the back, done.
6. oh and people also want to see lycra body suits. this disturbs me. I think it's a fashion trend to watch out for, nothing more.
This is a personal blog about liking stuff, and making stuff, and having fun. occasionally there is a gratuitous pigeon post.