Saturday, May 02, 2009

Dear Everyone


Things here in Dainty Land are all caught up and ready for new work.

I'm going to be posting bits and pieces of my collection in progress to my etsy account over the next coming weeks, but I'm offering to you guys something special.

Custom clothing, cheap.

I'm looking to make tailored pieces for the cool bike riding lovlies in my life (or not in my life.) I'm open to payments in Cash Money or barter (I love barter, cause I love stuff).

I have lots of different wools (blacks, greys, patterns, pink!), and a small army of black stretch linen. The general price range is 40 for simple skirts, 90 for pants, and 125+ for jackets. This covers pattern adjustments, fabric, and labor. If you want something I already have a pattern for, the price will drop a bit.

k thnx bye.

No comments: