Monday, September 21, 2009

Fashion Month is On

and has been for a while.

New York is Over, and the glitterati and friends are over in London, before they head off to Milan and then Paris.








I've been busy, and haven't been through every single show so far, but I totally loved Francisco Costa's show for Calvin Klein Collection, but I always love what he does.

This is for Spring 2010, and these are all the sort of loose easy pieces that can be worn with flip flops and still look luxurious.

It's minimal without being black.

and without being minimal for that matter.

LOVE.

2 comments:

Frank and Sharon said...

I just have to say I think you should write for a fashion magazine or be a fashion colomist (sp) writer for a paper. You bring these photos to life and down to earth with your words.

Sarah_LesPantyhose said...

Thanks Mom.