Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Hair Cuts, Montreal, Stuff


Le Divan Orange, originally uploaded by fjert.


Ok so I was out at the orange couch yestereve (Divan Orange), and couldn't help notice but the cool new haircut was no haircut at all. Basically self-cut bangs are about all us 20 something music lovers can afford right now.

The above picture was found on flickr and dates from this spring. It features a Chelsae haircut. I saw that baby on the street at the time, and I swear it's the first ironic chelsae, ever. prove me wrong.

Things in work land are good. Lots of grey and black. lots of knits. I have some pretty swanky stuff on the back burner, but we'll see how that plays out.

My no haircut and myself are going to go over to the newly reopened Casa del Popolo tonight. My neighborhood cafe/bar finally has it's liqueur license back and I am a happy camper.

No comments: