Saturday, October 17, 2009

Now Featuring!

So this week has been pretty heavy on the publicity, and I am not complaining. First I was featured on Burdastyle and that was totally cool, but reminded me that I should probably clean up some of my duplicate projects there, and pay a little more attention to what everyone else is doing. It's a really cool site where you get this little sneak peek into people's studios around the world.

Second was a feature on Etsy's Storque Blog. Where my Mesh hex leggings were featured as Boot Appropriate. And I have to agree.

Third, I was also featured in a Montreal treasury on etsy, and that makes me happy because that its user selected. So someone just really liked it a lot. Not as a promotional tool, but just out of interest. Yay!

Ok off to run errands, get library books, and prepare for a photoshoot(!!!).

No comments: