Thursday, December 17, 2009

There's something brewing

And it involves a lot of rhinestones.

I've been using Tumblr as an easy image/style research portal. It's also cheaper than buying 8 million magazines. Which is what I usually do. You can look through hundreds of images in a short period of time that have been curated by an individual (or a group of individuals) with a specific taste. You can easily glean out trends, and ideas that are leaning towards trends, as well as just get wowed by wonderful images over and over again.

I'm loving Rhinestones right now. I've seen some trim up in the garment district that's a row of set stones, but it's 4$ a meter, and that's too expensive. I will continue to investigate the sparkle, and we'll see what happens.

All images taken from Tumblr.




No comments: